Los Angeles Citizenship Lawyers
Our Los Angeles Citizenship Lawyers can help you in obtaining U.S. Citizenship if you qualify for it. WE at Tapia & Valenzuela, LLP can help you determine if you qualify for U.S. Citizenship. We will address with you the possibilities of approval or denial of a U.S. Citizenship application. Our Los Angeles citizenship lawyers have assisted naturalizing several green card holders with prior convictions and other complex issues. Los Angeles citizenship Lawyers will be able to assess if you qualify to become a US citizen if you:
• Have been a permanent resident of the United States for five years; or
• Married to a U.S. citizen for at least three years; or
• are currently serving in the US military.
Additionally, you must satisfy the following requirements:
• Satisfy physical presence requirements.
• Evidence of good moral character;
• Demonstrate knowledge and attachment to the U.S. Constitution; and
• Ability to read and write basic English; and
• Demonstrate knowledge of U.S. history and government;
Our Los Angeles Citizenship Lawyers can Help
Tapia & Valenzuela, LLP understands the complexities of naturalization and will treat each case with sensitivity and professionalism. Our Los Angeles Citizenship lawyers provide our clients with compassion and professionalism. Each case deserves its own independent analysis and we are able to provide that with our combined experience of over 25 years. Tapia & Valenzuela, LLP is about keeping families together and will do its best accomplish the goal of naturalization which carries better opportunities of keep the family together. We know the process of Citizenship and we have been successful in that endeavour. Contact our Los Angeles Citizenship Lawyers known as Tapia & Valenzuela, LLP for a consult to discuss your possibilities of a favourable outcome.